my apartment

Less talk... more images... THIS IS MY NEW HOME!


My living room: spacious, nice furniture, media center with DVD player.




My office: computer, printer, scanner, desks, purified water tank, and bookshelf. The office also has a nice view of the campus.
My kitchen: Standard appliances minus an oven. And that is my washing machine that you see there... the refrigderator is to the right (not in picture)
My bathroom. Also, the bathroom IS the shower. I just turn on the water heater, wait twenty minutes, then turn on the faucet, and water comes out of the showerhead... showering me and the entire bathroom with about four-minutes of hot water.
My bedroom. Plain and pink... I only sleep here...



My laundry room! Everything dries in the sun here... no drying machine.

In this view from my kitchen, you can see the classroom building to the left and the student garden and playground below.
When the skies are crisp and clear, you can see the Qinling Mountains and Tai Bai Shan in the background. It's truly a nice view!... there ARE advantages to being on the fifth floor after all...

In this view from my laundry room, you can see a little of everything... teacher's apartments to the left, the school's front courtyard, and the sprawling town of HuaiYa stretching into the distance. Nice view!From my kitchen window, I can see into the courtyards of the local residences. The house furthest to the left in the foreground is what I have called the "problem house." They raise the noisiest herd of goats, chickens, and roosters... Another view of HuaiYa from my window

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice apartment!!! Your school looks great!

Joachim Wang said...

Spell entertainment? Your living room has it all – a comfy living room set, plus a TV and DVD player! Hehe. I’m a huge fan of movies. I’d be so happy to have those in my place! Your apartment looks comfortable enough. Plus, the terrace allows fresh breeze to get inside. ;)

Clinton Larocque said...

Your apartment is so spacious and organized! It provides you the space to have your office and work within the comforts of your own home. Plus, the exquisite views of the Qinling and Tai Bai Shan Mountains can definitely rejuvenate your mind when you’re feeling tired from all the work.

Von Madison said...

Are you the only one living in your new apartment? It looks comfy and warm enough. Organize your stuff a little more and I’m sure you’ll be able to make more space. Good luck!